Do I detect the presence of a lawyer, in between the lines?

Tuesday, August 13, 2002, 8:34:56 PM, Tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

T> I will not be posting anymore updates for the
T> Declude kill list, however, I will keep my list
T> up to date.  You can download my Declude Kill
T> File from the following URL:
T> http://www.imagefxonline.net/apps/delog/fromfile.txt

T> You can also use the following tool:
T> http://www.nerosoft.com/Files/KillListGenInst.exe
T> to automate the process.  Keep in mind, that it is
T> not our tool.

T> The list is ASIS and you should use it at your
T> own risk.  If you have any questions and/or
T> comments pertaining to the list or any other
T> Image`fx Production product please send them
T> directly to us, not the Declude junkmail list.

T> Thank you,
T> Tom
T> Image`fx

T> ---
T> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

T> ---
T> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
T> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
T> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
T> at http://www.mail-archive.com.

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----