I work for an ISP and we have a few users who like to send out weekly menu updates,
inspirational messages, forwarded jokes, etc.  Occasionally these users are getting
caught by Hijack.  Since the stuff they are usually sending is simply crap and not
SPAM I'd like to figure out a way for them not to get trapped by Hijack.

I don't want to increase the threshold settings because they are already fairly
liberal.  And I'd rather not give these users static IPs and then add an ALLOWIP line
for each of them.

Could I offer to set up a mailing list for them?  How does Hijack behave with lists
set up in Imail?