Unless, of course, Declude were to add a web interface to provide user
self-administration...

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Kami Razvan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 7:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Address Book Only in Declude?

Hi;
The idea is a good one but I think it truly belongs at the IMail level.
This way, using the web manager, every user can decide what level of
mail they want to accept.

It is sort of like what the JunkMail setting is with Hotmail.  Strict,
allowing only those in the address book to send, or Loose so anyone can
send.

If Declude adds this then it is up to the Admin to add this for every
user upon request.  This is a lot of work!

Just a thought.

Kami