Reply to: Kami Razvan
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Address Book Only in Declude? on Thursday 9:48:16 AM

Personally we'd like to have this as an add-on and not a standard
feature.  So  we'd  like only administrator control over this. It
could  be  easily  misunderstood by users as well. The ability to
set  a  whole domain or individual users, like the Pro version of
Declude is what we really need.

--
Roger Heath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]