>One of our client's got locked out by HiJack (hold2), but it appears to be
>because of inbound mail, not outgoing mail.

Declude Hijack only checks outgoing E-mail, not incoming E-mail.  Any
incoming E-mail is automatically exempt.

>This client has an email account at another provider which forwards to an
>account on our server.  He had a few hundred emails from an automated
>program sent to his other account in a short amount of time...and these
>were all automatically forwarded to his account on our server.
>
>But hijack apparently saw these inbound forwarded messages as outgoing
>even though they were being delivered to a local mailbox...and it began
>holding all mail that came from that other mail server's IP Address.
>
>It shouldn't do this should it?  I can send you an example of the held
>mail along with the log entries if you'd like.

The problem is that it is outgoing mail, and unfortunately IMail does not
distinguish in the logs between forwarded E-mail and standard outgoing
E-mail (which is also a problem for the Domain Lister program that we have).