>Can anyone shed any light on exactly what the BADHEADERS test checks for?

It checks for E-mail headers that are broken (non-RFC-compliant).  There
are a number of different things that it looks for.

OK.

>I've got a client that is sending me legitimate emails but it's failing the
>BADHEADERS test and I can't see why.

To find out, you need to find the code that Declude JunkMail assigned the
E-mail (such as "80200202"). If you use the WARN action, this will appear
in the E-mail headers. Otherwise, you will need to look in the log file.

Ah, that explains why I can't see the code in the headers.

You can look up the code using the "BADHEADERS lookup" at
www.declude.com/tools . The most common reason an E-mail will fail the
BADHEADERS test is because it is missing a Date: header (or has no time
zone or an incorrect time zone). This is illegal, and will often cause
E-mail to get "lost" on a server or mail client. Upgrading the software
sending the E-mail will take care of the problem in almost all cases.

Cool. Thanks Scott.

Troy