-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Troy Hilton
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 15:53
To: Declude Junkmail Forum (E-mail)
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] BADHEADERS Test question

Hello All,

So far I've been very happy with JunkMail. I'm only running a few tests
and
it's catching a lot of spam and porn. However, I'm noticing the
occasional
legitimate email from badly formatted clients. For example, JunkMail
caught
a confirmation email from an online service that one of my co-workers
signed
up for. This was a good email but it had badly formatted headers.
Fortunately, I'm not rejecting or deleting emails as of yet but
eventually I
will. How do you all deal with emails that fail the BADHEADERS test
because
of poor mail clients/senders but are legit emails that need to be
delivered?
I'm looking for my "next step" in configuring JunkMail. Any advice is
appreciated.

Troy D. Hilton
SofWerks LLC.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]