-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: October 3, 2002 2:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Groups with per user .junkmail files

>Because we're an ISP we have to leave our subscribers with options.  Right
>now we have 3 options
>
>1.  No notifications (all items are set to warn)
>2.  Regular SPAM blocking (Weight 20 set to delete)
>3.  Aggressive SPAM blocking (Weight 10 set to delete)
>
>and a $default$.junkmail that does a header insertion telling them that
SPAM
>detection has found SPAM and if they'd like it enabled or the notifications
>removed, to contact us.
>
>We already have over 60 people signed up, and we've created user.junkmail
>files based upon the option they want.  We just copy the template files I
>created to their user.junkmail file.  Problem is, if we get a few hundred
of
>these (we have 1800 subscribers) and then something changes, or we want to
>change the message, I don't want to manually have to change 200 .junkmail
>files.

Doing it your way, you would have 200 .junkmail files, each with a
"REDIRECT" command in it to one of several config files.

Doing it my way, you would have just one \IMail\Declude\$default$.JunkMail,
with one REDIRECT line for each of the 200 users.  Wouldn't that be
easier?  If you wanted to change something (such as adding a new test),
using either method, you would just need to modify the 3 files that are
used in the redirection ("no notifications", "regular", and "aggressive").