Perhaps you misunderstood.
More than 70% of ALL traffic is captured on average for reporting systems.
The base includes non-spam as well. In terms of a percentage of spam,
Declude has published statistics consistently showing 85% or more of all
incoming spam. On our system it is closer to 92% counting what comes from
all spam traps.

Hope this clears things up.
_M