Hi all,

I'm receiving false positives from some legitimate lists I belong to.
For example, the Macromedia "Partners Only" newsletter fails the
HELOBOGUS and REVDNS tests.  Should I bother to alert them or are these
failures typical of bulk mailing apps that will likely not be corrected?

Any input is appreciated.

Dave

ps.  I'm a new Declude JunkMail user.  Where can I get input on popular
tests/actions other users are employing and their effectiveness?  Are
any commercial lists worth the expense?  Thank you!