A while ago we created a simple spam add-on app for
Declude, while this program is Beta and will no longer
be upgraded we will offer it free to the Declude
community.  That is if anyone is interested in playing
with it.

By the way, we did not create a web site and/or good
help files for it.  The program basically takes a
snapshot of suspicious mail and adds it to a database.
This mail is entered manually or by a special mailbox
on your system.  Once Declude hands it over to the
application it will then compare it to its database
returning a code to Declude whether it is in the
database or not.  If it is, that would indicate that
the message is spam.  This of-course is not an exact
science, so I would suggest you use a weight system
with it.  If some of the contents are altered in
the message, the message will not register, but
this depends on what portion of the message has
been altered.

Anyway, if you are interested please e-mail me
off this list.

PS:     Like I haven't said enough already...
        A few others have tried the application, however,
        they haven't said anything about it, so I
        would assume it's working ok.

Regards,
Tom
Image`fx