From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:Declude.JunkMail-owner@;declude.com] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 6:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Downloads and Filter Help- Image`fx

> Thanks, Tom.  Will do.

Here are a few effective filter examples with some set-ups:
These samples are not complete and may be different then
the actual files on our server.

filter.txt
HELO    5       ENDSWITH        .dsl.net
HELO    5       ENDSWITH        .APCXP.COM
HELO    5       ENDSWITH        @APCXP.COM
HELO    10      CONTAINS        $domain
HELO    10      CONTAINS        .hispeedmediaoffers.net
HELO    10      CONTAINS        hi-speedemail.net
HELO    10      CONTAINS        .bayou.com
MAILFROM 3      CONTAINS        h-g-h
MAILFROM 5      ENDSWITH        @aemail4u.com
MAILFROM 10     ENDSWITH        .actionadvertising.net
SUBJECT  1      CONTAINS        pix
SUBJECT  2      CONTAINS        Language
SUBJECT  2      CONTAINS        Topmargin

Global.cfg
KILLFROM        fromfile x:\imail\declude\fromfile.txt  x 22 0
FILTERS filter x:\imail\declude\filters.txt         x 1 0
COUNTRY filter x:\imail\declude\country.txt         x 4 0
OPTNAME filter x:\imail\declude\optname.txt         x 1 0
DECAP           external 1 "x:\IMail\Declude\DECAP.EXE" 1 0
WEIGHTRANGE11-25 weightrange    x       x       11      25
WEIGHT26             weight             x       x       26      0

$default$.junkmail
WEIGHT26                DELETE or HOLD = this is up to you
WEIGHTRANGE11-25        HOLD
KILLFROM                WARN
REMOVED         WARN

NONE                    LOG
ALLOWED         LOG

FILTERS         WARN
COUNTRY         WARN
OPTNAME         WARN
SERVERS         WARN

DECAP                   WARN

OSSRC                   WARN
OSSMART         WARN
SPAMCOP         WARN

MONKEYFORMMAIL  WARN
MONKEYPROXIES   WARN

DSN                     WARN
NOABUSE         WARN
NOPOSTMASTER    WARN

BASE64          WARN

BADHEADERS              WARN
HELOBOGUS               WARN
MAILFROM                WARN
REVDNS          WARN
ROUTING         WARN
SPAMHEADERS             WARN
PERCENT         HOLD

Our fromfile can be downloaded from the following url:
http://www.imagefxonline.net/apps/delog/fromfile.txt

The daily updates can be downloaded from 8am - 4pm EST:
http://www.imagefxonline.net/apps/delog/daily.txt

Our Declude log test analyzer can be downloaded from:
http://www.imagefxonline.net/apps/delog/delog.zip

Our Generic kill file sorted/duplicate checker can be
downloaded from the following web address:
http://www.imagefxonline.net/apps/sf/sfmng.zip

Decap is also available from the following address:
http://www.imagefxonline.net/apps/decap/decap.zip

If you have any further questions and/or need further help
with Declude and/or its add on apps, I belive this is this
best place to get it.

Regards,
Tom
Image`fx