From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:Declude.JunkMail-owner@;declude.com]On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 3:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude log test analyzer

> Actually I haven't been able to get the t_rep: LOG option to work either.
> This option would write a report to the file delmmdd.log in the same
> location as the declude log files. I guess similar to creating a
> batch file, except it would use the date of the log file as its name.
> Was this feature also never finished? I was hoping to schedule the
> utility to run automatically using the t_clk: 2359 option and then
> have it email the log file to me once a day.

The log feature will be available in another release, however, the
send report feature will be removed.  If your new to Declude and
have not read our previous mailings to this list then you should
read the following mail-archive:

http://www.mail-archive.com/declude.junkmail@;declude.com/msg04590.html

Regards,
Tom