I'd also be interested.  Porn spam is quite a problem . . when a little old lady uses her email just to keep in touch with the grandkids and gets "discovered" by spammers . . she tends to not be a happy camper.

Glenn Z.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 1:44 PM
Subject: DSN:RE: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Adultery

No, sorry. We don't do shareware here, although I don't know exactly how it
will be distributed yet. Our marketing department is currently doing its
evaluations. The 'real' target market is large ISPs, but we use iMail and
Declude Junkmail here, so it was an obvious 'must do'.

On 11/08/02 11:27am you wrote...