As I recall, if a message is addressed to multiple recipients, JunkMail uses the most restrictive settings it finds.  If one of the recipients is set up for JunkMail and the others aren't, then that user's filtering applies to ALL of them.

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Kemp
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 3:14 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Something better than Declude..transferred from Imail forum

Thanks, that is actually the avenue that they were taking.  They got the
messages to appear with the changed headers and subject fields, but they
apparently were having issues where those filters were affecting either
people's email accounts that weren't on the list yet, they were getting each
others messages for point values...i.e., a rule set for person 'A' would
affect person 'B'.

You're going to force me into looking into this situation closer, aren't
you?  I've been tempted...just trying to finish up a couple of other things
before I do that.

Dennis T. Kemp II (Tom)
Program Manager MCSE/CNA/A+
Control Concepts, Inc.