> I've had two engineers here spending alot of time with this product.
> They are both considerably intelligent and experienced, yet they have
> had nothing but trouble.  We've played with a per-user package called
> IHateSpam before we tried the declude solution.  It wass very User
> friendly and worked right out of the box.  The down side was that it
> only worked with Outlook (not even Outlook Express), and was configured
> for each individual on their systems...no centralized database.  We would
> prefer something that was more centralized...
> giving more control to the engineers.

"Declude gave me the features that Imail never had." - Tom, Image`fx

Spam is a never ending battle and there is no program and/or person that
can guarantee a spam free system without compromising legitimate mail.
With that said, if you or any one else on this list is in need of some
filters and/or other cfg files for declude let me know off of this list
and I will send them to you.  Don't forget you are always welcome to use
my updated blacklist and daily list of spammers.  The download links are:

http://www.imagefxonline.net/apps/delog/fromfile.txt
http://www.imagefxonline.net/apps/delog/daily.txt

Regards,
Tom