From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Scott MacLean
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 7:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Wordfilter bypassed

The sneaky buggers are at it again. I've been getting more and more emails that don't fail any tests at all, but should be caught as spam due to multiple wordfilter hits. I had a look at the message (HTML) source, and found this:

Hum<!--nnbvmx-->an Gr<!--d-->owth Hor<!--fjkg-->mone Th<!--sdkf-->erapy

Scott, is it possible that the wordfilter, when looking at HTML source messages, can be made to disregard HTML comments, as above?

Scott MacLean
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 9184011
http://www.nerosoft.com