Message Sniffer now has a new experimental rule group "Scumware
Greetings" that contains all of the domains mentioned in the following
message. The new rulesets for this have been published. Version 2 users
will see symbol 62 for this group.

If anybody has a reliable source for the growing list we'd love to know
about it.

Thanks!

_M

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.