Perhaps someone can shed some light on this. I've got junkMail running using
a weight system. If an email gets a weight of less that 18 it is passed on
to the receipient. Today however, I'm getting legit emails from a particular
client that is being caught and forwarded to my catchall account as spam
eventhough it's weight is only 10. The tests it's failing is ORDB and
OSRELAY. Any reason JunkMail would be doing this?
Are you sure that it is only failing those two tests? What weight do you have assigned to those tests (with the default weights, the total would only be 10, as you suggest).

Are there any other tests that have an action that forwards the E-mail to your catchall account?