Title: Black list domain
Good question, I was seeing the same thing, but I don't believe wildcards work here. Hope I'm wrong..... Scott?

Paul
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 5:11 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Black list domain

Hi

I am getting a lot of Spam from domains like: @listsend4586.com  The spammers tend to use a lot of variation of the same domain by varying the numbers.

I know I can blacklist .domain.com

Can I blacklist @listsend*.com where * can be anything?

Hope I made sense to you

thanks

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services
11 Belmont Ave. W.
Kitchener, ON
N2M 1L2

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sanford Whiteman
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 4:18 PM
To: Ron Harris
Subject: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] false positives

> Since  I  have been using the ROUTETO command, can I somehow forward
> the message to the intended recipient...

Yes, The Bat! does this readily.

> ...without the user realizing I monitored it?

Not in a commercial MUA that I'm aware of, since they add headers that
traced the message route.

There are definitely products designed with this purpose, though, like
the Usenet moderator apps.

-Sandy

This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found