Thanks for your email. I have been on this mission for the past 48 hours.
The IP addresses of the mail server is 12.150.120.228 and 12.150.120.230.
The two addresses belong to the same server and I am running Imail 7.13 with
Declude.
You aren't in the list anymore. Our DNSstuff.com site still has the cached results that show that you were in there, but connecting directly shows that they no longer list either IP.