>I'm missing something that could trigger false positives?

What if I send you a note from my yahoo.com account that just happens to
trigger one of your filters because I am telling you about a new spam
technique?

With the way you have it set, just me sending a mail to you from my
yahoo.com account is now at 55% (or is that 70% if abuse is 15% and
postmaster is 15%) of your hold weight.

While I am also testing for those domains, I have that combination (total if
it fails domain, abuse and postmaster) at 50% of subject modification and
40% of hold.

Just my .02.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer