tel/fax: (541) 839-6027  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 4:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Whitelist per user

> Is it possible to set-up a whitelist per user. I have it running per user
> but there are a couple of people that haven't received mail from friends
so
> I have whitelisted in the Global.cfg. I would rather whitelist for the
> particular user.

We have a program that we created that is in the final beta test stage that
will help in this kind of situation.

It checks the from address and to address and if it finds both matches in
the from.txt and to.txt files, it "fails" which you could then add a
negative fail weight to "white list" the message.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835