Should we be downloading an updated copy of all_list.dat periodically?  If
so, how often and from where?
We haven't figure that out yet.

The most recent copy is at http://www.declude.com/release/162/all_list.dat (which hasn't changed since it was first put online). At some point, we will likely have an updated version with each release. For E-mail, the data shouldn't get stale too quickly, since most mailservers are on IPs that were allocated more than a few months ago.