We've been using JunkMail for months, and I assumed that I didn't seem results from a
few tests
because they were inherently low yield, or because we run the minimal version. Tests I
usually see
are BADHEADERS, REVDNS, HELOBOGUS, ROUTING, SPAMHEADERS, IPNOTINMX, WEIGHT10,
GRAYLIST, etc. Then
about mid-morning last Tuesday, I started seeing other tests run for the first time
ever: OSSOFT,
OSSRC, SPAMCOP, NOPOSTMASTER, NOABUSE.

That's nice but now my whole weighting system is out of whack. I used to delete spam
automatically
after reaching a max value of 30 or 31, now I'm seeing total weights of up to 60. What
might cause
this? The only changes we made on our system were moving our secondary DNS server to a
different
outgoing line. I did some work on the JunkMail files, but that was just the usual
process of adding
a few offenders to our IP list and so on.

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.