I've got a problem with Declude catching mail from my web server. The web
server is sending mail from web forms that customers fill out to users
hosted on my email server. I'm getting HELOBOGUS and MAILFROM warnings,
stating that the domain "server_name" does not have any MX/A records. How
can I resolve this? I don't want to whitelist the server name but I've got
to be able to send the email forms to the respective users.
That's because your web server is claiming to be an Internet host named "server_name" (which isn't valid -- an Internet host needs to be in the format "server_name.example.com"), and sending mail from a non-existent domain (probably something like "webmaster@server_name").

The best way to deal with this is to fix the problem, and have the web server send out mail properly, by using "server_name.example.com" as the host name and a return address of "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (or "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"). That way, the E-mail won't be caught as spam on other servers.

The quick fix, though, would be to whitelist the IP address of the web server ("WHITELIST IP 192.0.2.25" in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file). That will prevent the E-mail from getting caught by Declude JunkMail, but it could still get caught on the receiving server.