> I would like to expand my search to include some of the types
> you identified.  Any idea how to nail these with a content filter?:

The problem is that there are not very much messages without a valid
sender adress. (excluding bounce messages and delivery status
notifications)
Even if we check all SMTP mailfrom-adresses (= X-Declude-Sender) if
there is a "@" inside, this concerns only around 0,24 % of all messages
on our system.

At the moment we make some research for auto-generated mailfrom-adresses
using more then 3 consecutive consonants like "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".
Anyone has suggestions or objections?

Markus