Feature request: instead of dec####.log, can the log file name be more
configurable like decMMDDHH.log.  When I do a debug, the log files get very
big and it is too cumbersome to open.  if the 'HH' is included, at least the
log files are broken down to hourly logs.
This has been added to our suggestion database, and will be considered for future releases.