There is a ISP from Austria using the Exim Internet Mailer.
(www.exim.org)
In the last months there was a lot of messages send from our system to
this provider where Exim returned an error message like:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    forced failure: REVDNS: This E-mail was sent from a MUA/MTA
2xx.1xx.9xx.155 with no reverse DNS entry.

At the first moment I tought Exim checks for a valid REVDNS entry like
Declude and is set to bounce a message also if it has only no REVDNS
entry. (no weighting system)

Because since we use SPAMCHK there was also some bounced messages from
Exim indicating the casue of the error

        "forced faulure: SPAMCHK ..."

I'm sure Exim bounce our messages because there are the "X-RBL-Warning:
" lines in the header.
What can be wrong on this header lines? The only way to resolve this
issue fast and without discussion with the other ISP is to remove all
X-... Header lines for outgoing messages in our declude config file.

Markus