I have compiled the first public beta of "MIAMI", which is a Declude Virus
log analyzer. (see previous posts)

At this point Declude JunkMail is not included, but when it is, I feel it
will be the coolest thing yet.

I was planning on programming the web side of things in PHP, but since
everything else is a Microsoft Application and ASP is built into IIS, ASP
seems like the more logical choice.

**** I am interested in hearing from anyone that would like to beta test
this program, THAT CAN ALSO help with the ASP script setup. ****

Here is a link to the first pictures.  It's only of the database, but to me
since this data is in the database, the possibilities are endless.  (graphs,
chars, pie's, multiple query statements)

http://www.coxnetwork.com/miami/images/db1.jpg
http://www.coxnetwork.com/miami/images/db2.jpg

Duane