> Is this something that others might find useful?

Is this not already a imail feature? (Or: What has this to do with
junkmail?)

We've set in SpamChk 3 limits on 24, 48 and 64 kByte because we've seen
that nearly all spam messages are smaller then this values.

So depending on the size we give the following negative weights

Msg between 24 and 48 kB =  -5% of the hold value
Msg between 48 and 64 kB = -30% of the hold value
Msg over 64 kB           = -50% of the hold value

This has nothing to do with the original feature request but I mean if
Junkmail should do something based on message size then valutate the
spam probability.

Markus