        From: Steve Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Wed 2/5/2003 9:51 PM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Newbie here, how to send msg from holder mailbox
to recipient?

        So I am running the weight10 test, and doing a ROUTETO
        to a mailbox called [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        I have some legit messages in the box, that I need to get to the intended
        users here at work.

        How do I go about doing this, while trying to keep the header intact so that
        the user
        sees the msg as if it was never intercepted?

        Thanks
        Steve Jensen

<<winmail.dat>>