John,
        I put that request in as a 'feature request' about a month ago
due to the issues I was having with the Nobody Alias.  Unfortunately,
since Imail phone support does not have direct access to the programmers
they don't know what is being looked at seriously and what is not.  They
told me to keep looking at the 'patch/upgrade' page for updates to see
if it ever lands there.

Keith

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.