If I did use the ROUTETO in a store and forward senario, could I forward it to an email address on that Exchange Domain? For example, if I have a customer called domain.com who has Exchange. I then tell him to setup an account on his Exchange Server called spammail, then in my configs I RouteTO spam mail to a user called [EMAIL PROTECTED], thus he could review his spam on his Exchange Server in one place.
You can do this, but only with v1.67 (the latest beta) or later. With previous versions, COPYTO and ROUTETO would only work with local domains.