]-----Original Message-----
]From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
][mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Keith Johnson
]Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 9:01 AM
]To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
]Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Message Sniffer Information
]
]
]I wanted to gain some advise on using message sniffer.  It seems
]to be (from forum comments) to be an awesome product.   Is the
]message sniffer database of know spammers kept up on their end and
]the test within declude checks it?  Is the test quick per 10,000
]emails?  Thanks for the info.

We maintain the database continuously and provide multiple updates per day.

Typical scan times for Message Sniffer are ~140ms per message. Some systems/messages
are much faster, some are a bit slower. (Ranges between 30ms and 300ms depending on
CPU speed and message size).

You can view live statistics on message flow rates at:

http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Performance/CurrentFlowRates.jsp

Strictly speaking the database is not for known spammers as much as it is for known
spam patterns, domains, behaviors, etc...

Hope this helps,

_M