You can find it on the Tools page at www.declude.com.
BTW, Scott, I know there are other add-ons out there that are not on
your tools list, if it is not your intention to maintain a comprehensive
list then maybe someone else might want to put one together.  It would
be nice to know all the options we have.

It definitely is intended to be a comprehensive list -- if you know of any other programs, scripts, tools, etc. that you think should be on the page at http://www.declude.com/tools , please let me know, and I'll add it.