forwarded to me.  I have removed the username...

From <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Fri Feb 28 00:58:23 2003
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 05:59:32 GMT
From: "mcgough  "<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <user>@pagerover.com

The current "hold weight" for PAGEROVER.COM is WEIGHT12.  Obviously the
weight of this message is substantially lower than that.

I could use my SENDERBLOCK list to block this individual sender
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) but that seems to specific a solution, i.e. a
waste of a perfectly good entry which could so so much more.  And I can't go
too general and use the domain (comcast.net) because I'm sure there's much
legitimate e-mail emanating from the domain name.  I know there has to be a
test built into Declude for situations like this but I'm not quite sure
where to look.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to how they would handle
this situation?

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks, Much!
Dan Geiser [EMAIL PROTECTED]