Those are actually encrypted subject lines.

Example: When you send an Outlook Test mail, the subject line is Microsoft
Outlook Test Message.

However, when Declude sees it, it looks like
=?utf-8?B?TWljcm9zb2Z0IE91dGxvb2sgVGVzdCBNZXNzYWdl?=

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835