From: "Ron Harris"
Sent: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:16:34 -0700
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Sniffer

We have been testing the evaluation copy of SortMonsters Message Sniffer and
I would like some opinions from people in this forum.

I am considering purchasing the product if I can set it up per domain (we
use JunkMail Pro) and not spend much time sifting through e-mail to make
sure it does not catch false positives.

Is Message Sniffer reliable at catching only spam and not legitimate e-mail?
Our eval copy of Message Sniffer has treated many legitimate e-mail as spam,
particularly messages from the Declude forum, the Nanog forum and an
Exchange forum.

I am very interested in learning your opinions.

Ron