Has the addition of the TMDA test been discussed with Junkmail/Imail?

http://tmda.net

Actually, that's really more of a feature than a program. Technically, it is a program (that they think doesn't work on Windows). However, if something like that were to be implemented in Declude JunkMail, it would be added as a feature rather than as supporting tmda.net's program (as we would be responsible for porting their code to Windows, which would likely be more work than adding it as a feature to Declude JunkMail).

The problem, though, is that the TMDA-style functionality isn't very popular with the recipients of E-mail. For example, if we were running TMDA here, and you sent me an E-mail, I wouldn't see it -- unless you happened to respond to a notice that was sent back to you. I've occasionally had to deal with people using this type of functionality, and it can be really annoying.

Worse, a company called SpamArrest (which was a hosted service that would do this) decided to keep a list of all the E-mail addresses that sent SpamArrest users E-mail, and then started spamming them! Because of that, a lot of people are leery about responding to confirmation requests.