Hi Scott:

I'm trying to come up with a scheme that lets me whitelist certain IP
addresses PER DOMAIN.

Of course, I probably could use something like that in the default Junkmail
file of a domain folder:

        WHITELIST ipfile C:\IMail\Declude\ipwhitelist.txt x -20 0

However, that will not truly work as a whitelist - because I "hold" or
"delete" for certain tests (e.g., MAILFROM).  Reducing the weight will be
ineffective.

Going through the Declude manual I noticed that two features would be
helpful:

A) an IP whitelist to match the IP blacklist feature

B) a new "PASS" action.  Then I could (ab)use the "ipfile" option to define
an IP whitelist and define the "PASS" action (to let mail pass), which
hopefully would supercede all other actions based on other tests.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.
600 East Crescent Avenue, Suite 203