From: Kami Razvan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 6:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: * [Declude.JunkMail] Declude JunkMail v1.68 (beta) released

Hi;
I am curious what is the rational for using LongSubject test.

Based on what I see SPAMers are using shorter and shorter subject lines and
these days, for the most part, are trying to be less and less descriptive...

The example used was for  60 characters.. This email announcing release of
1.68 had over 60 characters.. All it takes is for a list to be replied to
and this test will be triggered.

I am curious as to why this test could be found useful?

Regards,
Kami