SpamChk is a free external test designed for declude junkmail. It can be
used as "add-on" to make some content based tests.

The result of the content based tests are returned as a weight to
declude. So this result can make a part of the junkmail weighting
system.

SpamChk is also able to search for tipical legitimate mail properties
and can give them a negative weight. This can help to avoid false
positives.

I suggest to try it out. The best way to see how it works is to scroll
trough the logfile (with debug set to level 9)
The setup should be very simple. I recommend to use the ini-file I've
posted some days ago in this thread.

Markus