-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 10:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Question On behavior

>We have our domains postmaster addresses whitelisted.  I noticed that a
>message coming in that has multiple recipients will be delivered to all
>the recipients mailboxes as long as it has a whitelisted postmaster
>address.
>
>This is not exactly the desired behavior I am looking for.

Unfortunately, that is the behavior that is required.  The problem is
that
you are dealing with a single E-mail with multiple recipients, not
multiple
E-mails.  We are working on some creative ways to get around this, but
there would still be some definite limitations.