Not besides that your listed yourself in spamcop and that you need to
take a look at the logs to see what's in them and/or show them to us
so we can see what is failing.

I see a couple of things right of.
1) no reverse DNS for 208.253.112.168 which is your sending ip for you
mailserver.
2) your subnet is listed with numerous spam lists.
DELINK, SPAMCOP, XBL, HEUR1, REVDNS, SPAMCHK, IPNOTINMX, Reverse-IP

- Eje

BC> Scott,

BC> I made these changes and restarted services.

BC> But then I stopped receiving emails.

BC> When I reverted back, I'm now receiving emails again.

BC> Any thoughts?

BC> Thanks.

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
eBay UserID : macahan
          - Your Full Time Professionals -