> >I must be missing something here Scott, I thought Declude used the info
> >from the X-DECLUDE SENDER line for it's info, address, IP.
>
> Correct.

YEAH! I know something! =)

> >So the reason for this question is ours is set as HOP 0. Now, a mail to
> >the imail list last night was triggering the COUNTRY test. The IP I'm
> >assuming it went with was the one that connected to Ipswitch's server....
> >here's the headers for the mail:
>
> How is your COUNTRY test set up?  Is it set up as a filter?  If so, what
do
> the line(s) in the filter look like?

Country is set up as a test,

COUNTRY filter d:\imail\declude\country.txt x 5 0

Using the country.txt file I got from Kami. Has listings as follows:

COUNTRIES 1 CONTAINS NC
COUNTRIES 1 CONTAINS NE
COUNTRIES 1 CONTAINS NF
COUNTRIES 1 CONTAINS NG

Some countries are rated a bit higher than others. Since the line in the
headers mentions which line in the test was triggered, being this one:

COUNTRIES 1 CONTAINS DE

from those headers to me shows it's getting the IP info for the server
connecting to Ipswitch. 153.96.24.3 - which whois's back to Germany, or DE.

Paul