Hi,

Thanks to the 1.70i4 mishap we finally had the rare opportunity, to actually
receive some of these viruses that normally get blocked by Declude.  I
noticed, that our recipient notifications use the following variables:

  %REMOTEHOST%, %SENDERHOST%, %LOCALHOST%, %RECIPHOST%

But none of them list the "HELO" name used by the infected workstation
(which, in case of BugBear.B may show me the name of the Windows Workstation
who's spreading the virus.)

Scott, I noticed that the above four variables are 50% redundant - yet, none
of them truly inserts the "sender" host (e.g., the configured name used in
the HELO).

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.