From: Dan Patnode
Sent: 29 May 2003 16:12:11 -0700
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Spamdomains

I generally avoid sounding like a cheer leader, but this test is sweet! (inside a
weighting system)

The structure of the text file is a simple list of domains, like:

Ameritech.net
Amrer.net
Angelfire.com
Aol.com

When a domain FPs on a predictable variation, just tab over and put in the domain it
was supposed to be.  I've found these so far:

Msn.com         Hotmail.com
Hotmail.com     Msn.com
Sympatico.ca    Bellnexxia.net
Earthlink.net   Earthlink.com
Earthlink.com   Earthlink.net
Mac.com         Apple.com
Excite.com      excitenetwork.com

Would everyone please share these and they find them?

BTW, Declude supports only 2 exceptions but I can't imagine needing 3.  If a given
domain needs 2 exceptions, just make 2 entries.

Dan    :)