Scott,

Another idea for a new test, a close cousin to the SpamDomains test:

>(SMTPD32-7.15) id A288E80090; Fri, 06 Jun 2003 10:42:32 -0700

This message came from a road runner IP.  How about a test where we build a list of
CIDRs for a given ISP, then match it with all the domains those IPs use.  In this
case, the file entry would be (I know rr doesn't use .net)

24.208.0.0/14    rr.com   rr.net

In this case, it would match the IP, look for both RR entries, find styggen.com and
fail the message.

Dan