>> The problem here is that instead of having a test with 2 results
(pass/fail), you've got a test with 3 results (pass/fail/na).  That would
require a major change to the Declude architecture to handle. <<

But it would make sense <G>.

In the meantime, couldn't he define the test TWICE, once assigning a
positive weight for failure and one with a negative weight for non-failure?

Best Regards
Andy